Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from ...

Windwold

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in my shoulder allowing me to sleep and give you thanks and praise for all you have done for us and will do in Jesus' name, Amen
 
God bless you. I prayed for your prayer request, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Philippians 4: 6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God... And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been battling depression for more than ### years. Nothing brings relief, much less, any healing. There is only one cure. I've been praying for years for God to have mercy and let me finally succumb to my untreatable OSA...the sooner, the better.
Replies
8
Views
197
God has blessed me richly but I struggle with anxiety and am having marital struggles. I know it sounds silly but I am having panic attacks about our home heating gas and fear of running out before we can find a new provider. Please pray this passed. And please pray that ### and ### improve...
Replies
9
Views
305
Please pray for relief from constipation for my ### Thank you 🙏
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom