I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness, disease, and viruses. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Father, I thank you again that you pardon all our iniquities and heal all our diseases (Ps 103:2-3). I agree with Windwold for healing for ###. Your divine power has granted us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of You who called us by your own glory and goodness (2 Peter 1:3). Also strengthen our sister with power and might in the inside (Eph 3:14-20), in Jesus' Name
 
Father, I thank you again that you pardon all our iniquities and heal all our diseases (Ps 103:2-3). I agree with Windwold for healing for ###. Your divine power has granted us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of You who called us by your own glory and goodness (2 Peter 1:3). Also strengthen our sister with power and might in the inside (Eph 3:14-20), in Jesus' Name
Thank you, God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
507
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,306
Messages
16,809,691
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom