Heavenly Father, I pray for guidance, wisdom and strength

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I pray for guidance, wisdom and strength in my current situation. I pray for answers to how to resolve this and what to do next. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen~

###
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name always and forever answer your prayers according to His perfect will for your life and all those you pray for.

Prayer Focus ~ Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Step in the lives and homes of each and every one of my family members (including myself). Save all those that stand in need of salvation. Heal all those that stand in need of a healing. Deliver all those who need deliverance. And bless each of us with what we stand in need of. God fix what is wrong and make it right in each of our lives and homes. Create in each of us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us. Bless each of us with a heart after God’s own heart. A heart that beats to live, love, respect and fulfill God’s will for each of our lives. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer for my family and myself, please do the same for all my friends, those I care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose.

(Philippians 4:6-7). Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I am praying for you and with you.

Trust in Him.

I am praying for you and with you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please guide me, hold my hand and lead me in the path i should go. Fill my mouth with your divine wisdom, to answer every question of my higher authorities. Let your name be glorified. Your name be exalted. You know how humiliated me some of my higher authorities during past meeting...
Replies
12
Views
153
Lord jesus, Thanks for every blessing both big and small.Thank you for your continuous protection and guidance.Forgive me for the moment that I forget to be thankful.Bless me with your divine guidance, wisdom to over come every challenge at my work place, complete every work in time.help me to...
Replies
11
Views
156
Shalom God's Word says in Ecclesiastes 5:9: "But the profit of the land is this: a king who serves agriculture..." Could you please pray for us here in ### and indeed throughout the whole EU, that God grants wisdom and resolve to the politicians in charge, blesses the farmers here, and makes the...
Replies
11
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom