Heavenly Father, I come to your throne feeling helpless. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

papafishin52

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I come to your throne feeling helpless. You know my situation. I don't know where to start. I feel so much pressure on all sides. First, I pray that you will give ### forgiveness and give him peace. Open positive doors for him, Father. I stand in the gap and ask this for him, Father. My family needs your favor, Father, We need you...you are our hope.....Please bless us in all ways so that we can have peace in all areas of our lives. Help me and give me wisdom....take away this frustration and anger I am feeling....in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ....Amen....
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ### situation unto You and humbly ask Your guidance and interference so that she can stay calm, in comfort, and forgive herself and wait to Your answer. Lord, I lift up her communication with ### and humbly ask Your guidance and interference so that they can be reconciled. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come to you today with more issues now the devil is fighting me with my husband. First my daughter kicked me out with my two younger daughters then my husband comes to me today with divorce papers. I’m at the point now where I’m just gonna let it be I feel it’s too many problems in our...
Replies
11
Views
207
Please pray for me I literally feel like everything and everyone is Against me my children have betrayed me in the worst way when I only took care of them I’m homeless at the moment with my two younger daughters one of my older daughters let us stay with her for a month then put us out on the...
Replies
10
Views
187
I need prayer for my grandson ###. He is ### yrs old was doing good, going to church with me and siblings, respectful, helpful, just a great kid. I helped raise him and his siblings, his father left to start another family when he was ### lately he got in contact with him and it's all gone...
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom