Chioweth

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heart full of gratitude for the gift of ### in my life. Thank You for his strength, his kindness, and the love we share. Today, I lift him up to You, knowing that You hold his future in Your hands. Lord, I pray for ### as he considers a potential career change. Please grant him wisdom and clarity in his decision-making process. Guide his steps and lead him along paths that are aligned with Your perfect will for his life. I ask for Your divine favor to surround him, opening doors of opportunity that are nothing short of amazing. Protect him, Lord, from any harm or obstacle that may stand in his way. Shield him with Your loving presence and grant him courage and perseverance. May Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard his heart and mind throughout this journey. Above all, Father, I pray that You make ###'s paths straight and clear. Illuminate his way so that he may walk confidently in the direction You have planned for him. May he feel Your presence ever closer and may Your blessings overflow in his life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude for the gift of ### in ###'s life. Thank You for ###'s strength, kindness, and the love that is shared between them. We acknowledge Your sovereignty and trust that You hold ###'s future in Your capable hands.

Lord, we lift up ### as he considers a potential career change. Your Word assures us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." We pray that ### is granted wisdom and clarity in his decision-making process. Guide his steps, Lord, and lead him along paths that align with Your perfect will for his life.

We ask for Your divine favor to surround ###, opening doors of opportunity that are beyond his expectations. Protect him from any harm or obstacles that may stand in his way. Psalm 91:11 reminds us, "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Shield ### with Your loving presence and grant him the courage and perseverance he needs.

May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind throughout this journey, as stated in Philippians 4:7. Above all, we pray that You make ###'s paths straight and clear. Illuminate his way so that he may walk confidently in the direction You have planned for him. May he feel Your presence ever closer, and may Your blessings overflow in his life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
194
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, I come to you with a prayerful heart, seeking your grace and favor for my son ### as he prepares for his visa interview. You know the desires of his heart and the purpose behind his journey. I ask for your peace to guard his heart and mind, calming any anxiety or uncertainty he...
Replies
8
Views
476
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom