Heavenly Father I am praying for a better year for ###

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am praying for a better year for all those looking for a job will be hired soon. I pray for those who are sick and need your healing touch. I am also praying for those who have sleep problems to get a good night's sleep. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
a sign of the cross
Oh Great Passion
Oh Deep Wounds
Oh Blood shed in abundance
Oh Meekness
Oh Cruel Death
Have mercy on me and grant my request.
AMEN.
Prayer works.
Works immediately, to be said 9 consecutive times.
Publish Immediately, believe each word of this prayer as you say it and it will be grant
Quick ReplyPowered by Invision Community
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
229
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
299
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom