Heavenly Father, I am asking prayers for my husband ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I am asking prayers for my ### and ### that their surgeries go well. I am also asking that my van will not cost too much to fix the transmission. I do not want to drive my ###'s car. If I have to drive his, please keep us safe. Thank you for praying and God bless.
 
Dear Father, we together lift up the surgery for ### unto You and humbly ask Your interference, guidance, and protection for ### and please let the result will be good. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please include my son in your prayers. he is ### years old and recently had a bad encounter with his teacher. his teacher raised his voice at him because he couldn’t understand and repeat the word he was being asked to say. Since then, he has been scared and doesn’t want to go to school. we will...
Replies
13
Views
198
Hello dear prayer partners in the LORD! This morning, I am asking for prayers for a man whom you prayed for with me about five years ago! He did something terrible to me, and I asked the Lord to show him mercy so that he could repent, come to Jesus, and ask me for forgiveness. But years have...
Replies
9
Views
214
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom