Heavenly Father, God heal possession out of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm asking for prayer regarding spirit possession. I have gotten into some pretty deep stuff regarding a Luciferian cult and the occult that I know has been doing a working on me. I'm hearing things talk in my stomach, or I'll feel a sensation in my stomach with a voice in my head that...
Replies
7
Views
123
Pray my dear friend ### be by the blood of Jesus cleansed and healed of demonic possession...As in Luke "Legion!!!". HELP MY UNBELIEF...
Replies
12
Views
213
My name is ###. I am suffering from demonic possession for past ### years. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus. Please cast out these demons from me. I want salvation from Jesus. Please everybody pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom