Heavenly Father, give me patience and take ###.

valyazz

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father, give me patience and take my anger away as it slowly takes me. I've been calm and patient since the day he left. My family worries that my anger will all come out soon. I'm not sure why I'm calm and collected but I suppose it has to do with my kids. I cry at night behind closed doors and let my sorrow out. Father, ask you to bless me and have patience for your will for me and my family. May the good Lord protect me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
144
Heavenly Father please give me patience and understanding when dealing and talking to my teen grandchild. I love him and will always be here for him but sometimes, a lot of the times, I feel I'm getting tested. It's so easy to say the wrong thing when angry and I don't want to be that person. I...
Replies
9
Views
395
Heavenly Father Thank you for my life today I pray for patience to handle conflicts Help me relate well with others during conflicts Don't let my anger overcome me Let me remain peaceful and talk gracefully to others during conflicts Help me resolve any issues I have with friends and...
Replies
7
Views
458
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom