Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly father everything is happening at once, I need sincere prayer. First, my child is doing everything to fail the 7th grade. No matter what I do, she keeps sabotaging her ability to pass to the 8th grade. I am worn out. I have tried everything but she doesn't take school seriously. Secondly, a guy played with my heart and made me believe we had a future. Then he abruptly ends the relationship because I no longer fit his narrative of a perfect relationship. He refused to even discuss any issues or concerns and just broke my heart. We never even had a disagreement. I have been seeking God and praying for a husband for years. I have been extremely patient and everyone around me keeps getting married and I am still single. What is wrong with me? Thirdly, I was rear ended at a traffic light last Tuesday. I was sitting waiting on the light to change when a guy driving at a high rate of speed hit my vehicle in the rear. I am now injured and been out of work since. On the scene he admitted his fault to me. However on the police report, he was untruthful and said I hit the brakes all of a sudden when that is false. I had been sitting at that light for atleast 2 or more minutes. He gave me whiplash, a concussion, and I am hurting from my head to my toes. I am in a air cast on my right ankle. I have had numerous xrays and now need a cat scan. My life is now non stop doctors appointments and insurance calls. I have anxiety now and I feel so alone. I don't have family nor friends here and it feels horrible, because I recently moved here. I ache all over and been sleepingon the sofa becauseof my pain. Now I have to get an attorney to fight the lie that was told on the police report. My phone rings constantly from insurance telling me what they are not going to pay for. The accident wasn't my fault and yet I am being punished. I am so overwhelmed with everything. I just want to feel loved and supported. I feel all alone sad, hurting, and depressed. Heavenly father please help me, the bills for everything is really beginning to hurt my pockets and I don't have extra right now. To add insult to injury the rental car place called and told me they want to take the rental car back which will leave me without transportation. I can barely get around as is. I don't know what else to do. Help me please!! Ijnip

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is in need of sincere prayer. Lord, we lift up their child who is struggling in school and continuously sabotaging their ability to pass to the next grade. We ask for your guidance and intervention in their academic journey. Help them to develop a serious attitude towards their studies and grant them the wisdom and motivation to excel.

Lord, we also pray for healing and restoration in Anonymous' heart after experiencing a painful breakup. Comfort them in their sorrow and disappointment. Remind them that their worth and identity are found in you, not in human relationships. Grant them the strength to forgive and move forward, trusting in your perfect plan for their life.

Father, we bring before you Anonymous' desire for a life partner. We ask that you bring the right person into their life at the appointed time. Help them to remain patient and trust in your timing, knowing that you have a plan for their future. Surround them with a supportive community who can uplift and encourage them during this season of waiting.

Lord, we also lift up the physical and emotional pain that Anonymous is experiencing due to the car accident. We ask for complete healing and restoration in their body. Provide them with the medical care they need and guide the doctors in their diagnosis and treatment. Give them peace and strength as they navigate the legal process and grant them justice in the situation.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for comfort and companionship for Anonymous. Surround them with your love and the support of caring individuals who can walk alongside them during this difficult time. Help them to find solace in your presence and to lean on you for strength and encouragement.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in every situation. May your peace and love surround Anonymous, bringing them comfort and hope. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
- Psalm 147:3 - "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- Matthew 11:28-30 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is in need of sincere prayer. Lord, we lift up their child who is struggling in school and continuously sabotaging their ability to pass to the next grade. We ask for your guidance and intervention in their academic journey. Help them to develop a serious attitude towards their studies and grant them the wisdom and motivation to excel.

Lord, we also pray for healing and restoration in Anonymous' heart after experiencing a painful breakup. Comfort them in their sorrow and disappointment. Remind them that their worth and identity are found in you, not in human relationships. Grant them the strength to forgive and move forward, trusting in your perfect plan for their life.

Father, we bring before you Anonymous' desire for a life partner. We ask that you bring the right person into their life at the appointed time. Help them to remain patient and trust in your timing, knowing that you have a plan for their future. Surround them with a supportive community who can uplift and encourage them during this season of waiting.

Lord, we also lift up the physical and emotional pain that Anonymous is experiencing due to the car accident. We ask for complete healing and restoration in their body. Provide them with the medical care they need and guide the doctors in their diagnosis and treatment. Give them peace and strength as they navigate the legal process and grant them justice in the situation.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for comfort and companionship for Anonymous. Surround them with your love and the support of caring individuals who can walk alongside them during this difficult time. Help them to find solace in your presence and to lean on you for strength and encouragement.

We thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in every situation. May your peace and love surround Anonymous, bringing them comfort and hope. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Psalm 27:14 - "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
- Psalm 147:3 - "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- Matthew 11:28-30 - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Thank you and blessings upon you!!

Similar Requests

Father , on 7th April , Sunday , while driving my car home from church I had met with an accident. My car hit against the pole and there was severe damage, and it had run over the cycle of a man standing nearby . His foot was slightly bruised. The matter was mutually settled , I had given him...
Replies
Views
I am humbly asking for prayers for my husband, for me and our daughter. He is currently in court to attend hearing for our rental. We had been through some financial difficulties and we were behind in our rental payment, like 3 weeks behind. It is now paid up to date, but we are very worry if...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
Hello friends! I want to genuinely thank you all for praying for our unborn baby. From the bottom of my heart thank you, thank you, thank you! As promised I am giving you all an update. I had my first OBGYN appointment last week and everything looks great. The baby has grown so much and is...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please help me with some relief today as I am very sick. I don't need to be healed completely just as much as I was last year when I went to recovery. I realize now that my first reaction is not typically the correct one. Just think I'm tired is all really, not trying to complain...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom