Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
t to say good bye. my mom with asperger síndrome is abusing me. we both have co-occurring. my throat really hurts and I feel so weak. also caring for my bedridden grandma. please pray for ### and ###.
Lord please I come before you, asking to bless my friend ### we have been talking he showed and exposed that he has a crush towards me from long time ago, but we reconnected about ### months ago, he's been some struggles and we have supported each other, praying for one another he's been so kind...