visa
Prayer Partner
Heavely Father the road that I'm walking thru is so dark and rough I'm so lost I can't find my way. My family and I have been wishing and praying only for direction in life and stability. Our life is so complicated having no direction in life we cannot plan our future. I'm a mother of 2 and have been here in the U.K. for 5 years trying our best to find a company that can sponsor a permanent working visa permit. Our visa will expire next year of May 2014. Over the 5 years there's only one wish I have always been praying for: my family's STABILITY. I have been through a lot yet I have never complained. All I know is I'm in a test and no matter what pain I'm going through my faith is still there. I am a wounded warrior; I have lots of stabs, it's so painful I'm crying all the time while praying and the only way for me to heal my pains is through my daily rosary. I pray my rosary daily to ease the pain, asking for guidance and strength. Sometimes I just can't help but have all these questions in my mind........... why? What have I done to deserve all of this? Dear Lord, sorry if I have questions in my heart, sorry if I hurt you, I meant no harm. Asking these questions doesn't mean I have no faith, I'm just confused. Dear Lord, my prayers are just about direction in life and stability. Please, Dear Lord, help me find my way, light my path as I walk through this long rough road, walk with me in my journey. IN JESUS NAME.
