Heart's Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Lord, YOU know my heart's desires, all that I have prayed concerning this, and my future hopes. Lord, if it's YOUR will, I ask that my heart's desire be fulfilled.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, please let your will be my heart's desires always, In Jesus Christ Almighty name, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
295
Please pray that Jesus would make my dreams come true and fulfill the deepest desires of my heart. I’m believing for open doors, divine favor, and guidance in every step. I ask that He aligns my heart with His will, and that everything I hope for comes to life in His perfect timing. I trust that...
Replies
5
Views
331
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom