Heartbroken friend

We are truly grateful that you shared your heartfelt request with us, and we consider it an honor to have prayed for your friend during this challenging time. We continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

If you have seen signs of healing and comfort for your friend, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage our faith and remind us of God's goodness.

If your friend is still struggling and the healing process seems slow, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying and believing with you. Remember, God's timing is perfect, and He is always working for our good in every situation.

As you continue to support your friend, may God grant you wisdom, compassion, and strength. We pray that His love will flow through you to bring comfort and hope to your friend in her time of need.

We speak peace, healing, and restoration over your friend's life in Jesus' Name. May God also bless you abundantly as you walk alongside her in this journey. Keep seeking Him and trusting in His unfailing love.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am such anxiety feeling heavy inside and depressed and it makes me mad at myself Lord help me to get rid of it Lord need healing Lord I try but it is here with in me Lord Lord and my hearing is so bad and ringing in my ears Lord how I need you Lord for healing and I feel heartbroken about...
Replies
13
Views
199
To GOD BE THE GLORY. As we speak I am truly devastated and heartbroken because the enemy has created its ugly head so deep that all I can do is cry to the Lord to have mercy on me and the one who hurt me. I was so completely ready for my breakthrough and it fell totally apart although I never...
Replies
13
Views
426
My husband cheated and still plays with my feelings , we are separated . He betrayed me really bad . Please heal my broken heart , please lord help me get over him, i dont wanna carry this pain anymore . Hes cruel and he just keeps hurting me
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom