Heart Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter penbrat
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

penbrat

Guest
My mom is having a heart test tomorrow. Please pray for peace of mind for her (and me) that there will be no blockage found, that the test will go easy and well and that she will be found in good health.
 
Dear Jesus I come to you in the belief that you will give this lady a good result on her test. Bless her and the family. Thank you Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend's daughter. She had some kind of an allergic reaction today, they think to peanuts. She never had allergies before. She is ###. Please also pray for my mom. She's waiting for results from a heart test. Please ask the Lord that she does not have afib and that her heart...
Replies
11
Views
245
Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
176
That I meet the requirement scores for my English and math test so I’m eligible to take the courses I need . And to go into my test calm with Gods grace over me and my brain .
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom