Heart Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Please pray for my husband ###. He went to his cardiologist appointment today, and told him his heart is getting weaker. Could be clogged arteries. Don't know for sure. He has to go for a stress test next week. Please pray hard. I need my husband around, I would be lost without him. Thank you in the name of Christ.
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### husband. Please give him a perfect healing that his body is perfectly health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Praying for you and your family. God Bless.
 
A Prayer of Protection for You & Your Family

Pass This Prayer On To All Your Christian Family & Friends

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,†Says the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).

God, I want to say Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. If it had not been for the Lord on my side I don’t even want to think about where I would be. Perish the thought. God I am concern about my family. I can’t be there 24/7, but You can Lord Jesus. Your protection never leaves. You are our protector. From this day forward and forever more place Your angels of protection around us (each and every member of my family) 24/7, 7 days a week, 366 days per year. Watch over our family and protect each and every one of us. Protect our mind, body, soul, and spirit from all evil, abuse, hurt, harm, and danger. Whatever plans that the evil and wicked has set up for our family destroy those plans. Let all their plans to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy never be accomplished. Let their plans blow up in their face and cause them to realize that God protects His Children. God takes care of what belongs to Him. Our family belongs to You Lord Jesus.

Bless and heal each member of my family. Make them whole in Christ Jesus. Bless every member of our family to fall in Love with You and obey Your Holy Word. Bless our family with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your ways. Lead us in the way that we should go and bless each of us with a made up mind to follow Your leading. Bless us with Christian friends and associates that really love You Lord Jesus and will help us in our Christian walk. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. And all that I have asked You Lord to do for our family in this prayer, please do the same do the same for the writer of this prayer. Protect and keep us safe from all the plans of the wicked and evil. Thank You God for answering this prayer with a Yes, Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

God Is Your Protector…God Got You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord I pray that you put your hand of protection and healing on ###. And I pray for peace for his wife in this stressful time. Amen
 
I pray that ### is in good health and that he will be stronger by his stripes we are healed. Amen
 
Lord we pray and we know that you are with these two when the Dr. is there. Please ensure all tests are good and the best if they turn out to be a weakness that can be repaired. Give them both strength during this time and give their hearts peace, Thanks for your continued care. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my elder brother ### He is not well and have heart problem today doctor said Pray for him and he will get well and pray for him he sleep good and tomorrow morning he will go to hospital and check his heart and protect him lord
Replies
13
Views
464
Please Pray for rest, ### can't sleep because of severe heart pain
Replies
9
Views
313
There is heart problem with ###. Accumulation of water in the heart. Please pray for early recovery.
Replies
9
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom