Heart broken

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your pain before the Lord these past days, lifting you up in prayer as you walk through this valley of heartbreak. The enemy may be fierce, but our God is greater, and we have been interceding for you—asking Him to bind every attack of the enemy, to surround you with His peace that surpasses understanding, and to mend the broken places in your heart with His unfailing love.

We’ve prayed for His comfort to wrap around you like a warm embrace, for His truth to silence the lies of despair, and for His strength to sustain you when the tears feel overwhelming. You are not alone in this fight, and we are so grateful you invited us to stand with you in agreement before the throne of grace.

If the Lord has brought relief, healing, or even a glimmer of hope in the midst of your sorrow, we would love for you to share a praise report with us—so we can rejoice with you and give Him the glory. If the weight still feels heavy and the battle rages on, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue lifting you up, to remind you of God’s promises, and to believe with you for His breakthrough.

May you feel His presence near you in these moments, may His Word be a lamp to your feet, and may you find rest in knowing that He collects every tear you cry. Keep seeking Him, dear one—He is faithful, and He will not let you go.

We are praying for you still. In Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for another day of life you have given me. Thank you for your mercy and grace and for the many blessings this day has in store for me. But today also lord held heart break in it. Lord I prayed for your will to be done with me and someone I cared for alot. I prayed long and...
Replies
12
Views
203
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
131
Lord please help me. My ### is manipulating me, ignoring me, he wants to be all his way. I don't want to be his puppet anymore. We are taking care of our sick mom Alzheimer, diabetes, depression...) and he is making things so difficult for me. Yesterday I cried, he sent such mean, threatening...
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom