glowy
Prayer Warrior
Please Pray for me! I'm in so much pain. My heart hurts. :'( I don't know what to do???! I have deep feelings for someone who has hurt me. I tried breaking up with him and he responded saying ok if that's how I feel, and we'll talk more details later. But I blew it out of proportion. I say things and blow up his phone & he doesn't respond. Lord, all I wanted was for ### and I to be Happy, Faithful, Trustworthy, and Honest. It's just not happening. My house feels cold and empty without him. Why should I put myself down and hurt myself? Why can't I just move on and be happy? This pain sucks :'( :'( My heart is broken </3 LORD TOUCH HIS HEART and help him come clean. And to walk with you. RENEW, HEAL OUR MINDS, BODY, AND SOUL. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
