Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been and continue to pray for my friend ###'s heart. I have not heard from him and I don't know what he is doing behind the scenes with ###. ### will even use her family needs to get ###'s attention, and it worries me. ### has a good heart, but it doesn't appear to be fully healed from...
Replies
12
Views
184
I need prayer for my heart I'm dealing with severe hatred and bitterness I love the wrong person into my life and it's turned out really really bad a lot of trauma and a lot of pain and I can't pray for the person according to the word of God like I need to like Jesus wants me to
Replies
5
Views
108
My husband cheated on me and asked for a seconf chance but i just found out hes still with her , how can someone be so cruel? Hes still playing with me This is a horrible feeling please heal my heart lord He broke my heart when i found out he was cheatiang and this feels like a second heartbreak...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom