Hear My Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Super

Guest
Please help me in prayer for my ###..he's sick..he is very depressed and has lost hope. He's into drugs...he's addicted I know. Please help me in asking God to help him complete this school yr at the university. When he feels scared and paranoid that God will send the holy spirit to help him feel safe like a newborn wrapped in a mother's arms. When his anger rises from the drugs may God be there to comfort him..may God become his drug and strength...may God allow me to intercede for him..because although my ### does believe..I do. May God always be in his presence and may he never feel alone. Please help me in prayer with your sincere heart. I would not wish what my ### is going through on anyone..my ### does not deserve this! Please God lift him Please I beg you..Please!!!!!!!!!!!
 
God still do miracles, my son is one, and I believe with you for your brother.
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come to you with a hurting heart, i feel bad for how i came about the issue with ### yesterday. , I know my emotions got the best of me. For that he is uncertain of my wanting to make things right between us. Draw yourself closer to him. Soften his heart towards me, and the eyes to...
Replies
13
Views
235
Father God, I come to you with a hopeful heart. I pray that you draw closer to ### soften his heart towards me. Let him see where I was coming from, and forgiveness for how i came about it. Help me Lord to communicate my feelings more clearly to him, so there is no longer any misunderstandings...
Replies
15
Views
268
Father God, I come to you today with a hopeful heart that it will be a good day. I pray that ### and I will be close and in understanding with one another. Strengthen our relationship and bless our communication. Heal us from our past hurts we have caused one another and give us the heart and...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom