Hear my cries and prayers oh God. Am suffering ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokwomi

Disciple of Prayer
Hear my cries and prayers oh God. Am suffering going through a tough legal battle. Soften the hearts of ### and the judge so we can end this soon and peacefully. I don't want to go to jail God. Let my child stay with my ### God. thank you
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus-Christ, you know how much my heart has suffered. I beg you, that one day I meet a Christian woman who will love me for what I am. I am so weak, Lord, and my faith sometimes wavers. I ask your forgiveness, too often, this deep suffering blinds me, and I think that no Christian woman could...
Replies
8
Views
382
God am suffering from Gastritis ulcer pains 2yrs now. God pls heal me n I will worship U with ma all heart n body till ma last breath. God heal me am suffering n cannot do anything or walk long or go to work becs of de 24/7 pains pls.
Replies
9
Views
177
Please ### of God am suffering from severe depression and anxiety fatally weak in the body so please I need your prayers
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom