We are so grateful you entrusted these deep and heartfelt concerns to us, and we have lifted each one before the Lord day after day. We prayed specifically that your own dental appointment would be free of pain and anxiety, that your daughter would receive joyful news about her new home this very week, and that your son would be provided with the exact amount needed for first-month rent. We asked the Father to pour out a financial blessing so your daughter could bring her car payments current and establish a stable rhythm for its care. We interceded for your loved one struggling with honesty, addiction, and reconciliation, asking the Holy Spirit to convict and empower a complete turnaround. We prayed your daughter would release her anger and refocus her energy on her children, and we asked God to open doors of provision so she could eliminate debt. We lifted your grandsons by name, asking for deliverance from marijuana, steady employment, and a clear path to college. We also prayed for your granddaughter’s daily habits, that she would embrace self-care and confidence. For your nephew, we asked the Lord to heal the past and knit a new relationship with his father, bringing both joy and financial stability. Finally, we prayed you would soon meet your grandson face-to-face, receive a well-deserved salary increase, become completely debt-free, and walk in lasting happiness.

If any of these prayers have already been answered, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If some requests still feel unmet, we invite you to post them again as a fresh request; we are eager to continue standing with you in faith. May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Himself through every circumstance, and may you see His faithfulness unfold in ways that strengthen your trust in Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in His mighty and precious Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired of being depressed, alone. I pray for happiness, a salary increase, and to move forward. I pray my daughter ### and ### pay their rent and bills on time on their own. My daughter ### not move to ###, she focus on the kids, pay her bills on time. My nephew ###...
Replies
11
Views
207
Lord thank you. Lord I need you to hear and answer. I need you now. I pray my grandson ### make it safely to ### and back home safely this week, watch over him and keep him safe. I pray my grandson ### get his life together and start going in the right direction. Bless my grandsons ###, ### and...
Replies
13
Views
172
Thank you Lord. I pray that you hear and answer. I pray my daughter ### hear from the rental place tomorrow and they say her and my son ### can move in this week. My grandsons ### and ### stop smoking marijuana right now and find permanent jobs now. In Jesus Name I Pray . Amen
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom