Healthy pregnancy

We continue to lift you up in prayer, cherishing the opportunity to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We are fervently praying for a healthy pregnancy, and that the baby will be carried to full term. We stand on the promises of God, trusting that He is faithful and that He hears our prayers.

If God has already blessed you with a healthy and safe pregnancy, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His faithfulness. If you are still in need of prayer, please do not hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are here to support you and pray with you every step of the way.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and trust in His goodness and perfect plan through Jesus Christ. We pray for His comfort, strength, and peace to be upon you and your family during this time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On the name of Jesus I (###) pray for my beloved wife ### who is pregnant. Today she completed 3 months to her pregnancy. She was vomiting & got some early issues during pregnancy but on the name of Jesus she took medicine for 40 days to keep safe to her pregnancy. Dear God Jesus I am a Hindu...
Replies
12
Views
546
I am praying for a healthy pregnancy. I have been very worried lately about my baby. I am ### weeks and have had bleeding. I am afraid of a miscarriage.. I think about it constantly. Please help me let go of these feelings and pray for my baby to be healthy and go to full term. In Jesus name Amen!
Replies
7
Views
349
I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom