Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InGOD1trust

Guest
Please pray that I continue to get healthier and pray for the strength in my faith to get stronger...God Bless.
 
Healing Confession

As A child of God included in your inheritance is the right to good health.

Christ Has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. For it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Gal. 3:13)

Jesus You have redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore I am redeemed form ‘ALL’ sickness. I do not receive sickness as a part of my life. It has no part in me. And I command sickness in Jesus name to leave my body, flesh, mind, soul and spirit.

I Peter 2:24 …I declare by the wounds of Jesus Christ I was healed. It is past tense. The work has already been done. God’s healing power flows in me, through me, all round me, through the Word of God and I am healed in Jesus Name. Glory be to God. I cast the burden of sickness on Jesus Christ and I go free. He who the Son Of God sets free is free indeed. Jesus Christ has set me free.

Jesus took my sickness 2000 years ago. My sickness was placed on Christ, so that I can be redeemed from sickness. Christ redeem me from all sickness. I declare it. I have a right to declare it in Jesus’ Name! I cast the spirit of doubt, worry, and fear out of my life in Jesus’ Name! God has not given me the spirit of fear, but love, power, and a sound mind. I am blessed. I am healed. I am loved. In Jesus’ Name!

God Is A Healer!!!

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

***God uses Doctors to do a great work...but the bottom line is God is the Healer. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.
 
God, Continue to strengthen ###. Provide them with your mercy and grace. Amen
 
Through your Son I pray that you will open the windows of heaven and pour out your blessing upon our brother and make him more healthier each day. Directing him into a path of healthier eating habits. I pray also that his faith never falter but increases daily as he walks with you. Thank you Daddy Jesus! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as I am facing spiritual warfare and getting continuously attack on my health, my kidneys are not working ,pray to restore my kidney and health and protection from evil attacks.
Replies
14
Views
178
Dear brother my is ###. Iam suffering from severe gas problem. Getting severe heart burning. Please pray for me for getting good health.
Replies
14
Views
267
Dear brother praise the lord. My name is ###. I am suffering from severe gastric problem and getting heart burning. Please pray for me for getting good health. Thank you brother.
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,504
Messages
16,800,402
Members
650,020
Latest member
Buowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom