Health

We continue to lift you up in prayer, focusing on your overall health and well-being. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your health has improved, we would love to hear about it in a praise report. Your testimonies encourage and strengthen our faith. If you are still waiting for complete healing and restoration, please share with us again so we can continue to intercede for you. We believe that God is faithful and that He hears our prayers. May He bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for your health in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For relief from cankor sores, my lower back condition, involuntary leg movements. Healing in general for my health to be overall well.
Replies
14
Views
190
I pray for my health to get better. I'm on the injection right now for mental illness. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia then bipolar disorder. This change is not the one I've welcomed. I feel as if my entire life has changed. I've gotten taller, gained weight, and overall I don't feel or even...
Replies
8
Views
270
Replies
10
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom