Health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
174
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
181
First, I have to say that God has been so good to me! This difficult season of my life has been teaching me a lot. For that I am very, very thankful. I'm praying for healing. I'm having several health issues that are all connected. It started years ago but for the past 6 months I've been really...
Replies
7
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom