Health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
142
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
210
Am on government assistance and cannot work I have a lot of debt already paid a couple of decades of debt and still. Another decade to go, I need money desperately, I am serious when I say I cannot work, I am physical person when it comes to work I am not an academic person and can only work...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom