Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Jesus please help my ### and have her surgery go well please have the bone issues in her arms not be cancerous please heal her body and remove the pain and anxiety from her in Jesus name amen
Prayer sent.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I struggle with depression and anxiety. Lately my anxiety is really bad because I'm having some health issues and I might need surgery to prevent cancer. I get awful sensations in my body. Please pray that God would heal me because I don't think I can take much more.
Replies
9
Views
146
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
199
Please please, help and strengthen ### to have vibrant health restored! Please God hear our fervent prayer, and restore her health! Help her mind and heart to be strong and stable instead of her current state of fear and anxiety. Please Please show your love and strength in her behalf!!!!
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom