Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

!They put the tube back in his nose cause he had a lot of pain in his stomach the other nite plus throwing up and the tube goes to his stomach they was cleaning it out a lot of crap came out and still a little more yesterday while I was there and he feels better they fix one thing then find...
Replies
11
Views
68
I runny nose sore throat and plugged ears, it’s bothering me so much please pray for healing
Replies
10
Views
123
dear GOD I thank you for all the help you've given us , tonight I ask for help cause my throat hurts been sick for a while cause of allergies please heal me my ear hurts , don't have money for consultation , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom