Health

A Weak Man

Servant of All
Please pray for my family's health. That all of us get well very soon and we can put behind us these ailments that have been plaguing us these past months.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have so many health problems that have been plaguing me for months. Every time it seems like something might be getting better, something horrible happens & I'm back to square one. I try not to have doubts or feel like God is just punishing me, but it's hard. I need help. I can't do this for...
Replies
13
Views
130
Surgeries go well and other physical ailments. Peace in family, protection from evil, physical, spiritual health
Replies
10
Views
141
Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom