Health

BeutifultoGod

Good and Faithful Servant
I pray God I can cope with things mentally and emotionally. Remove any bondage from me hurt and pain. Let me speak positive things not negative. And I pray I will be healthy. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual, physical, emotional, and mental health in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
164
Father, protect ###'s mental health. Calm his thoughts, steady his emotions, and fill him with peace and clarity. Father, guide ###'s emotions. Keep him stable and able to process feelings in a healthy way in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
172
I ask for your love to pray for my son who is young starting a new journey in his life and filled with so many emotions he’s sorting out. Pray for his confidence, strength, and faith to keep going strong. Pray for him to grow big and strong so he can feel confident in all he does. I ask you to...
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom