Please pray for me that I can get into school and receive financial aid. Please pray for me to receive a job. So that I can relocate. Please pray for me that I am safe and in good health. Tyj
Please pray for me, my health, my well being, and the negative thoughts I've been having in my mind. I'm ### and I haven't been feeling very well physically, mentally, or emotionally. I also haven't been eating as much as I should and I'll only end up eating 1 full meal. I ask that you please...
Please pray over my mental health. Over the years I've had hair fall out and even turn a different colour due to stress. Post traumatic stress disorder has had a toll on my health. Please pray for full restoration of my mental and physical health in the name of Jesus. 🙏❤️
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance as she starts school today. I pray Lord that you will grant her favors, peace...