Health of unborn babies

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
138,186Signatures Help us reach 150,000! 512 people signed today Something MAJOR just happened, and things are moving fast and furious. A federal court struck down FDA approval of the abortion pill – which kills more babies than any other type of abortion. Why? Because, as we argued in our...
Replies
Views
copy of an email I just received from ACLJ President Biden is illegally abusing military veterans' healthcare to kill babies. He has ordered the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to commit abortions – effective immediately – in direct violation of federal and state laws. It is utterly...
Replies
Views
1.Lord please bless me with twins boy and girl in this year 2022. 2.Lord open financial doors for my husband. 3.Lord please take away lump on my breast and sickness away from my body. 4.Lord separate my husband away from unfriendly friends, friend that wants to destroy his marriage father...
Replies
Views
1) praying for fruit of the womb 4boys&2girls Amen 2) praying for a good job Amen 3) praying for massive financial breakthrough upon me and my husband Chike Benedict Agoha Amen 4) praying for my son chukwuebuka Agoha for long life, good health of mind and body, retentive memory, God I will not...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I don't feel safe in United States no more.... I want to leave the United States again but I have family in the United States but I have a feeling something very bad will happen in the United States. It's been getting more intense that I'm feeling something bad will happen in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom