Health/healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray to dear god/jesus for me - my whole life is upsidedown and i ask to fully regain health and healing to my mind and body always and to please take out the tormenting unclean spirit inside me for good - amen

i really need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help!

### ### ###

jamesduran777@gmail.com
 
Thank you Lord to ###.

Here's a guide to do it.

James 4;7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our burdens upon You, we believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

I am praying for everyone who trusts and believe in God's word just to let the devil know that I know truth about him, he is a liar and the father of it. The devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy but he has no authority here because "GOD GOT THIS" (lol in the devil's face)

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
151
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
188
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom