Health/healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray to dear god/jesus for me - my whole life is upsidedown and i ask to fully regain health and healing to my mind and body always as well as a tormenting unclean spirit taken out of me for good - amen

i really need a complete lasting miracle in my life - please help!

### ### ###

jamesduran777@gmail.com
 
I pray for a total and complete healing of your emotional and spiritual well being. God is a God of miracles, have the faith to believe that. He will never leave or forsake you. God Bless You!!!!
 
DEAR ###, MAY OUR LORD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOUR REQUEST

AMEN!!!
 
Father, I lift this ### up to You in prayer and ask that You grant him the miracle he is seeking. Restore him in mind, body and spirit. Remove all negative influences from his life. I ask for these things in the name of Jesus. AMEN
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
### I pray for health and for the true and absolute healing trusting in the Lord from here and now and the future to see the importance of faith in our Lord and Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
188
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom