Health for my back pain issues and abdominal pain, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Health for my back pain issues and abdominal pain, please Lord God. Asking in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me indeed, enlarge my territory, let Your hand be with me, keep me from evil that I may not cause pain. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word. Heal and make me whole in You. Jesus all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Do this for us today, tomorrow, and for always. You are our shepherd. We have all we stand in need of. I Love You Lord. Amen!

A Prayer For You & Yours: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18197-family-prayer/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had pain in my lower left abdomen for over a week. The doctor is not sure what is causing it and as heat had been helping, isn't too worried. I just want this pain gone.
Replies
9
Views
141
Please pray that ###' back pain stops and her body is healed of this disease Thank you
Replies
13
Views
241
Hello, my ### has been having a lot of back pain. He has lots of other health issues as well that he’s been dealing with. And now he has this new back pain on top of it and it has been pretty severe. It started to get better and then it got worse again and he’s just having a difficult time...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom