Health & Finances Please Pray

findingpearls15

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray that God helps ### and ### in all ways through this difficult time in our lives. In Jesus Name
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am wanting to make amends if possible. The right thing to say to the right person. Money is needed to continue for my health. thanks Lord Jesus
Replies
7
Views
147
Pls pray for my mental health and finances and kingdom spouse to meet me now and have a chance to build a family with children at my age of ### and bless my father with ### my brother with ### and all members of my family to know the goodness of God and bring me to a place where I can find peace...
Replies
7
Views
281
I repent of my sins. Please pray with me in divine love. Dear God & Lord Jesus,thank you for all things. Prayers for my physical&mental complete healing&allfuture health tests&Dr visits are perfect&all my health continues to improve. Prayers for ### who brought us so much Joy and Love &Family...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom