Health During Pregnancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jorge

Guest
I need agreement for the health of my wife during the current pregnancy, she is now 4.5 months pregnant and experiencing difficulty and pain. I pray for the health of the BABY and that the Lord would strengthen her during the pregnancy and give her complete health.
 
Lord you said in Prov 3:8 that your word is health to ur navel and marrow to our bones. I declare good health upon his wife in Jesus' name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I'm asking for health during these times. As a woman it is hard to do things while your body is changing. My doctor prescribes ### and I started last week. Since a few weeks I started feeling ### and it's ###. It's hard to work or drive, specially in the afternoon. Praying for relieve of...
Replies
11
Views
155
Heavenly Father, I come to You today lifting up my daughter and the new life growing within her. Lord, I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her right now. Please ease any pain, discomfort, or anxiety she is feeling at this moment in the ER. Grant her peace and physical relief, and let her...
Replies
14
Views
220
On the name of Jesus I (###) pray for my beloved wife ### who is pregnant. Today she completed 3 months to her pregnancy. She was vomiting & got some early issues during pregnancy but on the name of Jesus she took medicine for 40 days to keep safe to her pregnancy. Dear God Jesus I am a Hindu...
Replies
12
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom