Please continue to pray for brother ###’s health.
Pray for my son ### as no chance of reconciliation as wife has served him with divorce papers. Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Thank you
 
I pray for ###'s health. I pray that good thinking will prevail on ###'s wife regarding divorce Amen
 
###, separation is not portion in your life, your wife will withdraw the divorce in Jesus name. But if the divorce is done because of your faults ask her for forgiveness & God to change her mind.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
148
SIL & BIL are going thru a divorce and I'm praying against it. My SIL does not want this. ### & ###. I want to pray for ###'s salvation and for him to turn from his sin and go back to his wife and find love for her again.
Replies
11
Views
98
Pray for my son ### whose wife wants a divorce and he doesn’t two young children. Also his business with Amazon money is slow in coming through to meet his needs
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom