Health & Deliverance From Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
lord i request you to always be with my ### and bless him with good health. i thank you in advance for making my ### quit smoking. amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is smoking ### everyday, missing classes, going to his girlfriend and smoking ### and drinking ###. Please help. Help me
Replies
7
Views
611
Oh Lord, I prayer for a deliverance for my daughter from smoking and kind of ###.
Replies
6
Views
488
I’d like us to pray that the LORD will deliver my son from smoking. (Vaping, actually, but equally as bad in my eyes!) for as I brought him up I NEVER SMOKED, and neither did his mom. So we indeed set the example to follow! He picked up the habit on his own, he never followed my example, and...
Replies
6
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom