Deliverance from smoking

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I’d like us to pray that the LORD will deliver my son from smoking. (Vaping, actually, but equally as bad in my eyes!) for as I brought him up I NEVER SMOKED, and neither did his mom. So we indeed set the example to follow!

He picked up the habit on his own, he never followed my example, and I’d like to pray in Jesus name that God will deliver him of this ungodly habit!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm the only parent left and my son needs to be release from smoking this substance. He needs God's intervention. I asked you God make him nausea when he wants to smoke take the craving away for any substance. Please pray for us
Replies
10
Views
132
I request to pray for my aunt ### to be healed and receive complete health and long life with strength. She is troubled with constipation & acidity that she could not eat spicy food and right now she is on bed ridden condition and a urinary catheter has been inserted. Also pray for my younger...
Replies
7
Views
184
My ### is smoking ### everyday, missing classes, going to his girlfriend and smoking ### and drinking ###. Please help. Help me
Replies
7
Views
611
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom