Giltlisle

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my health and healing. I woke up with some bruising around my stomach and don't know why. I am icing it. I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks. I am trying to improve my health but it is slow going. I am kind of scared about this bruising.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of trust and hope, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, You are our Great Physician, our Healer, and our Comforter. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We hold onto this promise and ask for Your healing touch upon ###'s body.

Father, ### has discovered unexpected bruising and is feeling anxious about it. We ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to guard ###'s heart and mind (Philippians 4:7). Grant wisdom to the doctors who will be examining and treating ###, and may they be guided by Your divine insight.

Lord, we pray for strength and perseverance as ### strives to improve health. In Isaiah 40:29, it is written, "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength." We ask that You provide ### with the strength needed to continue on this journey toward better health.

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, and we know that You are always with us, as You have promised never to leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). Please wrap ### in Your loving arms and provide comfort during this time of uncertainty.

In Jesus' precious name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
118
I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom