Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForGodisLove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForGodisLove

Guest
In the Name of Jesus I command all infirmities out of ###, ###, ###, and myself. For the word of God said, He sent His Word and healed us, and God is faithful and true and we believe it is finished and these things which have come upon us must bow before Christ and flee in seven directions never to return again. I proclaim we prosper in all things and in good health. Nothing missing and nothing lacking. We are whole and complete from the top of our heads to the soles of our feet in Christ Jesus. Satan take your hands off us for we are the family of God and you have no authority over us and our lives. We belong to Jesus and we are His property purchased with the price of His blood. Praise the Lord and Amen.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. Christ bore our sicknesses on the cross so we don't have to. By Christ's stripes we all are healed to the glory of God the Father. Amen

I praise you, Father, for giving us the Holy Spirit power of healing to work in our lives and I praise you for the gift of divine health.
 
Lord have mercy upon us. Make us instruments of peace understanding and love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul, spirit and my painful feet. Cover me with the most precious blood of your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ from the top of my head to the soles of my feet Amen!
Replies
10
Views
190
Please, I’m begging you Lord Jesus to heal my hands of nerve damage. Please heal my hands if tingling, numbness and stiffness. You are the great physician and I need a complete healing and miracle. Please, please heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I beg you in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
155
Life in I can get ready to look professional attractive for my secret job very beautiful 😻 no worries confidence healed urgently easily 4 nails of mine can be healed in my left hand my toes all healed now. Drop all negative words energy to the ground about myself my mom my 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom