Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rkoroi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rkoroi

Guest
Please pray for my little girl, age ###, who has a swollen left neck for ### weeks now.

I have faith that the Lord is going to heal her from sickness.

Also pray for my husband who is an alcoholic and a heavy smoker.
 
Dear Lord, please bless her daughter with a perfect healing from any disease. Please bless the family with peace and love. Please bless also the husband with a recovery from addiction to alcohol and smokes. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Healing in the name of Jesus I speak it into being and I have faith believing that Daddy Jesus is on the Job mending this little Girl. Swelling must go in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son and in the name of the Holy Spirit.

Lord Jesus you did not give us a Spirit of fear but of boldness so I curse every infirmity that comes upon this family.

Alcoholism & tobacco must go. Lord I pray that you cast out what is not of this brother and fit him up that the enemy cannot come near him cleanse him from all unrighteousness draw him in love & harmony to his family.

I pray also for guidance for this family and let your love overtake the bad times. Bless this wife and give her the desire to continue worshiping you and glorifying your name.

Thank you Lord! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking pray for my husband ### who is having some health challenges. His right foot is swollen by the ankle and a bit out of alignment, also his righ hand fingers are paining and numb. The doctor say it is gout
Replies
10
Views
209
Please pray for my left leg, it is swollen and sore. Please pray that any blood clots would disappear and the swelling completely goes away. Also need pray for divine health. Thank you!
Replies
12
Views
156
I have ### which looks swollen. I also have ### and ###. I need prayer. ###
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom