Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
Please continue to pray for ###. He is not well. He has a brain tumor, is a diabetic, has severe depression, suffers from severe head pain, has problems with motor functions and losing his vision.

I believe God can heal ###. I continue to pray for his healing. In Jesus Name I pray AMEN

Thank you to everyone who joins with me in prayer for ###'s healing.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for his healing, Lord command all the sickness to leave from his body, give him good health and bless him with peace and joy, Father protect him in your arms and bless abundantly... In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
Glory be to You our Loving Father. With our complete trust unto Your divine goodness Lord Father, our sick ### will be comforted and will be well cared. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request to heal ###....

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!
 
Thank you for your prayers and kind words.
 
I pray that the healing power of God will touch ### today, I pray that all the health problems will be washed away by the LIVING BLOOD of CHRIST, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Dear Lord, We thank You for hearing our prayers. By your power, great God, our Lord Jesus healed the sick and gave new hope to the hopeless. Though we cannot command or possess your power, we pray for those who want to be healed especially for ###. Restore strength to his body and joy to his spirit, so that in his renewed health, he may bless and serve you, now and forevermore. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I lift up each and every person here and their families, relatives and friends . May God continue to keep you all and may all your prayer requests posted here , reached the throne of God and be answered in a timely manner and in God’s will. I seek you prayer for the...
Replies
12
Views
238
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
12
Views
234
Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks hearing loss ears ringing loud feeling heavy inside and healing for my sisters and families my sister ### needs you Lord please heal her and healing for ### and her ex and healing for ###...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,335
Members
650,141
Latest member
Rheilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom