Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter rachel33
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachel33

Guest
I have a serious health condition and I can't stand the thought of dieing and leaving my two children w/ out their mom! Please pray that God's mercy would fall upon me and my children and that he would make my body whole and healthy!
 
Father almighty maker of heaven and earth, please heal ### please send your help to bring up her children in her loving arms. Amen.
 
Lord, please touch and heal ###. All things are possible by you, Jesus. Your word says "I have heard your prayer and I have seen your tears surely I will heal you" 2 Kings 20:5.

I ask in Jesus' name that you would bless ### with long life see her children and even her grandchildren. Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in 100% healing for this ### and for her and her family need to be meet with all your blesssing......IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
###33 by his stripes you are already healed. Stay in the word and stay Prayed up. You have to pray for yourself as well. Pray the Lord Prayer and go from there.
 
Lord God please heal this ###'s body so

she will be able to care for her two

children In Jesus name I pray
 
Jesus,

You ARE a HEALER! I pray for ### that you will heal her body. Please God, give her calmness of mind. You are a Great God and I know you can help. You said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find.." and I am asking with ### you will heal her. You've blessed me in the past with better health, and I want that Blessing to be passed on to ###. Father, please help her in every way. I pray in your name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
9
Views
157
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
10
Views
167
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
13
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom