Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter leftie9
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leftie9

Guest
Please pray for complete healing of plantars warts. Very difficult to get rid of them. Thank you for your prayers
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please continue to heal my mum's arm, back and stomach after a fall. Please help her get rid of the pain. Please Lord also help me as I am struggling. I really want an opportunity of being a freelance beauty writer. Please pray for this. I am so passionate about this role. Please Lord open...
Replies
11
Views
199
Lord I am such anxiety feeling heavy inside and depressed and it makes me mad at myself Lord help me to get rid of it Lord need healing Lord I try but it is here with in me Lord Lord and my hearing is so bad and ringing in my ears Lord how I need you Lord for healing and I feel heartbroken about...
Replies
13
Views
199
Hello everyone. I am suffering from genital warts which is the result of my sin. Please pray for my healing.
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom