Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter gr553
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gr553

Guest
Dear God,

My prayer today, is that my kidney diseases be stopped or healed from progressing any longer!!!

That my next blood test reveal this

That my body be free from Paget's disease!!!

That I be made whole and healthy again!!!

That my daughter ### be free from any serious disease!!!

I also pray for a financial miracle into our lives!!!

I praise you and glorify you.
 
Lord God I am asking for a healing. There

is a kidney disease that needs to be

healed here. Bless her entire family.

Also a financial need is needed. I

believe these requests will be answered.
 
I join you in prayer for total recovery. To God be all the glory, Amen.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord pray for monies and for good health and all of our lives may they fill with love and peace of Christ. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayer for healing from chronic kidney disease and Provision of two brand new kidneys.
Replies
12
Views
242
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She quit eating her dry food about 5 days ago... got her into the Vet and she most likely has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. They gave her anti-naseua meds and an appetite stimulant. So far, praise God, this is seeming to help. She ate a tiny...
Replies
10
Views
230
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom