Healing

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to join you in lifting your need for healing before the Lord. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, praying for God’s strength, patience, and complete restoration in your body, mind, and spirit. We continue to trust in His perfect timing and unfailing love for you.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way and answered your prayer, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory. If you are still waiting on His healing touch, we encourage you to post your request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace and comfort surround you in this season. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
18
Views
277
A Prayer for Healing and Comfort Heavenly Father, Almighty Healer, I come before You today seeking Your divine touch and miraculous healing for my body. Lord, You know the pain and blockages caused by these kidney stones. I ask that You bring relief from this discomfort and, in Your infinite...
Replies
7
Views
175
Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging that You are the ultimate healer. Lord, I ask for Your divine touch to regulate my blood pressure, stabilize my cholesterol, and restore a steady rhythm to my heart. Please heal, cleanse, and strengthen my kidneys, allowing them to filter...
Replies
15
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,560
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom