Healing

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your healing. It has been our honor to lift your request before the Lord, asking Him to touch you with His healing power and restore your strength in Jesus' Name. We have prayed that every trace of sickness would leave your body and that you would experience the fullness of His peace and health.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you are already feeling His healing touch, we would love to hear your praise report! Please share how God has moved in your life so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still waiting for His healing, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His presence bring you comfort and hope in this season. We stand with you in faith, trusting that He is working all things for your good. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been feeling ill for these past ### months. I believe that God will heal me, but it's hard. I want to go back to how I was before (in good health). I need to feel better; all this sickness has caused me stress and anxiety, and I ask God to change my life around completely from this...
Replies
7
Views
289
My fiance and I have been separated for several months and she has been radio silent. She just texted my brother to come get my stuff from her house…idk why this happened. I don’t know why know how someone could be so silent after 6 years and helping raise her son as my own. I feel so broken...
Replies
8
Views
125
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole and restored in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit...
Replies
5
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom